- What is a Gateway?
- A gateway is a computer that connects one network with another. Often used in commerce to act as a gateway between a merchant and a bank.
- What is Gbps?
- 1 Gbps (Gigabits per second) equals 1 billion bits per second. A measure of bandwidth on a digital data transmission medium such as optical fiber.
- What is GIF?
- GIF (Graphics Interchange Format) or GIF89a is one of the most common file formats for graphic images on the World Wide Web. Others include JPEG and PNG.
- What is Giga-?
- Giga- is a prefix meaning one billion (1,000,000,000).
- What is a Gigabit?
- A gigabit in data communications is one billion (1,000,000,000) bits of data.
- What is Gigabyte?
- A gigabyte is the measure of computer data storage capacity. One gigabyte is 1,073,741,824 bytes.
- What is Google?
- Google is the most widely used search engine in the World.
- What is Gowalla?
- Gowalla is a location-based social networking service where users 'check-in' at Spots in their local vicinity, either through a dedicated mobile application or through the mobile website. As a reward users will sometimes receive items from check-ins.
- What is Gross Exposure?
- Gross exposure is the total number of times an ad is served, including duplicate downloads, to the same user.
- What is Groupon?
- Groupon is a deal-of-the-day website that is localized to major markets in the United States and Canada. Launched in November 2008, the first market for Groupon was Chicago, followed soon thereafter by Boston and New York City and Toronto. As of October 2010, Groupon serves more than 150 markets in North America and 100 markets in Europe, Asia and South America.
- What is Guerrilla Marketing?
- Guerrilla marketing is unconventional marketing techniques for achieving maximum results from minimal resources or budgets.
- What is GUI?
- GUI (Graphical User Interface) is a graphical (rather than purely textual) user interface to a computer.