- What is K?
- A K or KB (kilobyte) is a measure of computer memory or storage. One kilobyte is 1,024 bytes.
- What is Kbps?
- Kbps (kilobits per second) in data communications is a thousand bits per second. It is the measure of how fast data flows on a given transmission path, such as an Internet connection.
- What is a Keyword?
- A keyword is a word used as a reference point for finding other words or information.
- What is Keyword Density?
- Keyword density is the ratio of keywords contained within the total number of indexable words within a page.
- What is Keyword Frequency?
- Keyword frequency is the number of times a keyword appears within a page.
- What is Keyword Prominence?
- Keyword prominence is the importance of a keyword as determined by its position on a Web page. It's generally accepted that the closer your important keywords are to the top of the Web page, the better.
- What is Keyword Proximity?
- Keyword proximity is the closeness between two or more keywords.
- What is Keyword Stuffing?
- Keyword stuffing is the repeating of keywords and keyword phrases in meta tags and elsewhere on a HTML page.
- What is a Keyword Tag?
- A keyword tag is a HTML meta tag used to help define the important keywords of a page.
- What is Kilo-?
- Kilo- is a prefix meaning one thousand (1,000).
- What is a Kilobit?
- A kilobit, in data communications, is one thousand (1,000) bits.