- What is a Rate Card?
- A rate card is the pricing information of various advertising options.
- What is RDBMS?
- RDBMS (Relational Database Management System) is a program that lets you create, update, and administer a relational database - a collection of data stored inside tables.
- What is a Reciprocal Link?
- A reciprocal link is the exchange of a link between web sites.
- What is a Referrer?
- A referrer is the URL or site address from which a site visitor came from.
- What is a Relationship Manager?
- A relationship manager is the bank representative assigned to your account once you've started to process large volumes of transactions. This person is your direct link to the bank.
- What is a Repeat Visitor?
- A repeat visitor is a unique visitor who accesses a site more than once over a specific time period.
- What is a Rich Media Ad?
- A rich media ad is an internet ad that contains interactive elements such as video, sound, music, request forms, and games.
- What is the Robots Meta Tag?
- The robots meta tag allows you to instruct search engine robots whether or not they can index or archive a page, or crawl the links found.
- What is Robots.txt File?
- The robots.txt file allows you to instruct search engine robots not to crawl or index certain pages, directories, or files on your server.
- What is ROI?
- ROI (Return On Investment) is the bottom line on how successful a marketing campaign was in terms of returns for the money invested.
- What is RON?
- RON (Run Of Network) is advertising that is run on some or all ad space across a network of sites.
- What is ROS?
- ROS (Run Of Site) is advertising that is run on most or all ad space across a single Web site.
- What is a Router?
- A router is a device or software in a computer that routes packets of data from one network to another.