- What is Viral Marketing?
- Viral marketing is a marketing concept that induces Internet users to pass on a marketing message to other users, thereby creating a potentially exponential growth in the message's visibility and effect.
- What is a Virtual Domain?
- A virtual domain is a domain hosted on a virtual server.
- What is Virtual Hosting?
- Virtual hosting is the provision of Web server hosting service so that an individual or company doesn't have to purchase and maintain its own Web server and connections to the Internet.
- What is a Virtual Server?
- A virtual server is a server at someone else's location that is shared by multiple Web site owners, so that each owner can use and administer it as though they had complete control of the server.
- What is a Virus?
- A virus is a software programming designed to cause havoc to computer systems and usually spread by way of email to other computers.
- What is a Vortal?
- A vortal (vertical industry portal) is a web site that provides a gateway, or portal, to information related to a particular industry, such as automobile, health care, insurance, etc.